Yes, without a doubt.. 2012 has been quite a year. This year will absolutely be remembered as a year of great transformation and the experience of crossing a significant threshold in my own personal and entrepreneurial journey.
This year has been filled with major transformation, embracing challenges, the highs and lows, discomfort and self doubt, I made the greatest financial investment in my own development of personal and professional skills and capacities in 2012 than ever before, I also simultaneously increased my ability to receive more money and celebrated my highest earning month yet in November, I developed my first business, embraced celebration as a way to acknowledge myself, uplift & uplevel my experience and started showing up in life in brand new ways in all of my relations. I also received valuable clues as to what is no longer working for me and how I can evolve into a new way of relating to my work life.
Many times during this last year it felt like I was in a push and pull type of relationship with the energies of 2012. I’d have an awakening and then fear would rise up and do it’s best to keep me in the same old comfortable (but, not really) place or ways of relating to my life and my work. I chose to put a stake in the ground for my own inner growth and development, showing up in ways that will allow me to be my greatest contribution in and to the world.
I sat yesterday morning writing out a list of what worked and what didn’t go so well or didn’t serve me in 2012. I was amazed at how much longer the list of celebrations were and humbled by some of the things that didn’t go so well or didn’t go at all. Here are some of the experiences that come to heart & mind (in no particular order) as I reflect on 2012:
- Crossed a threshold in my personal and entrepreneurial journey
- Launched my entrepreneurial journey on a next level
- Launched my first company iFlourish Consulting and celebrated our 1st year in business!
- Old structures and systems I created for personal and business have fallen away leaving space for new systems.. an email crash created more space for having awareness to zen my email process and upgrade my business computer
- Bringing in my first assistants and building the iFlourish team
- Launched my first website
- Started the iFlourish blog with a Vlog to kick off the topic for each month
- Gained a new client in San Diego because she liked a comment I made on a LinkedIn post, found my website and contacted me!
- Launched the Femme Entrepreneur Uplift 2 Uplevel group in Buffalo NY to support local Femmepreneurs on their entrepreneurial journeys
- Created & launched the Calling All Creatives workshop – my first solo workshop which I held 4 times before the new year. It was uplifting for all!
- Stepped into my leadership in new empowering ways and started being received & acknowledged as a leader in my community
- Beginning to speak publicly and lead solo workshops that created an uplift and expansion of possibilities for all involved
- Signed my first one on one coaching clients!!
- Got to a place where I started to wake up excited and eager to start my day
- Anchored into the knowing that I’m becoming an expert at what I do.. I have a system.. there is a flow.. I’m darn good at connecting my clients with their ideal clientele as well as motivating, inspiring and empowering others to monitize their passions
- Set up several new business meetings for each of my clients
- Realized that it’s time to expand my business and develop a more sustainable business model